Thursday 14 November 2013

Lovely Lush.

Your very own scented solar system.


Lush has taken over the beauty world with revolutionary ideas, natural products and the best/most affordable bath bombs under the sun. Not testing on animals is another big hit especially as the environmentalist within the next generation become major consumers.

For a long time I had hidden away from the bath bomb. After one bad reaction when I was a kid I have been avoiding them as much as possible but the Lush christmas range came a calling and I jumped on that bandwagon without looking back.

I'll admit, $7.50 AUD was a bit on the expensive side for one bath as far as I, the unemployed student, was concerned but I don't pamper myself very often and it was a celebratory purchase for completely 14 years of schooling.

I'm not a bath person, I probably never will be either as I just find the whole experience boring, time consuming and a bit bleugh for my liking. But I switched it up this time for the purpose of making good use out of my Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic. 

With a movie playing on my laptop (Perks was my preference, Logan Lerman has my heart) and using our rather outrageous bathtub which is rarely used due to how impractical it is having to wait half an hour to fill the thing up, I submerged myself and actually had an enjoyable experience. I am not a bath convert by any means but the occasional bath bomb may just bring me a little bit closer. 

I predict a stock of up the Lush christmas range in the near future so I have a few in storage for those wintery months that seem like a distant dream whilst it's 30 degrees celsius outside without a cloud in the sky.

Are you a bath person? Let me know in the comments below (and hopefully reassure me that I am not the only girl in the blogger world that is not).

No comments:

Post a Comment