Sunday 22 June 2014

Maybelline Express Remover Review


I first saw this concept with the release of the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover quite a while ago and have been waiting for it to hit Australia's shores since. Maybelline seem to have beaten them to it with the Maybelline Express Remover being released here a few months ago.

I paint my nails a lot, depending on what I have going on it can be up to 3 times a week (excessive, I know), so fast removal is really convenient for me and worth the 10 Australian dollars for a few months of use.

I'm onto my second pot, the first is now filled with confetti polish speckles and stains my finger pink because of all the red polish I've taken off with it. It's not 'one dip' but by pressing gently on the spongey sides and moving your finger around, removal takes seconds and there are no acetone soaked cotton pads to worry about cleaning up!

It's fuss free, quick and even though I'm usually sceptical of acetone free nail polish removers this one does work really well. It's the lazy nail polish wearers dream and available from Priceline and some supermarkets in Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment