Thursday 29 May 2014

An Ode To: Mens Loungewear


So as much as I like to keep up some sort of glamorous persona on here, the reality is that I spend most of my down time makeup-less and in some very comfy attire. But a recent discovery has made this time all that much more comfortable.

Girls have been stealing guys clothes for a while, from the old fashioned blazer over the shoulders as you walk home hand in hand (a gesture I think is very sweet) to borrowing a hoodie for a lazy Sunday together. But as a girl with no boyfriend (not really fussed to have one right at this point is my life either) I decided I'd do the next best thing.

I'm a big lover of loungewear, the comfier and cosier the better to the point where I was fed up with the thin track pants and jumpers from the women's section and decided to screw the judgement and just buy from the men's section. Not only are my new track pants thicker, cheaper and longer but they also have pockets! The whole 'drop crotch' thing was weird at first but it was a fast adaption and I don't half mind it now.

I am one very comfortably lady and I keep thinking of ways I can get away with wearing my trackies in public just so I don't have to take them off! Can't quite bring myself to yet in fear I'll see someone I know but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment